This coming 19 November, at the Faculty of Law and Social Sciences of Ciudad Real, the United left of Ciudad Real, with the collaboration of the European Foundation of the Citizens, will hold a Conference on Corruption and Democracy. Participants will include Enrique Santiago, lawyer of the United Left in the Bárcenas case; Jaime Aja, Director of the European Foundation of the Citizens; Manuel Maroto, Professor of Penal Law at the University of Castilla La Mancha (UCLM); Nicolás García Rivas and Adán Nieto, professors of Penal Law at UCLM; Gema Sánchez Medero, Professor of Political Science at the Complutense University of Madrid; Juan Ramón del Páramo, Dean of the Faculty of Law and Social Sciences of Ciudad Real, and Daniel Martínez, Regional Coordinator of the UL.
- Daniel Martínez Regional Coordinator of the UL
- Jaime Aja. Director of the European Foundation of the Citizens.
- Juan Ramón del Páramo. Dean of the Faculty of Law and Social Sciences of Ciudad Real.
- Jorge Fernández Morales. Secretary of the UL Organization of Ciudad Real.
16:30 Legal finance of political parties and corruption in the private sector.
- Manuel Maroto. Professor of Penal Law. UCLM.
- Adán Nieto. Professor of Penal Law. UCLM
17.30 The case of the termination files of employment regulations in Andalucía.
- Lola Santillana. Secretary of Employment of the Workers’ Commission of Castilla-La Mancha.
18:30 Organized crime, economic delinquency, and corruption.
- Nicolás García Rivas. Professor of Penal Law at UCLM
- Aurea Esther Grijalva Eternod. Doctor of Criminology at UCLM and Penal Law Specialist at the Autonomous University of Mexico
19.30h The Bárcenas Case: How corruption determines the future of the country.
Enrique Santiago. Lawyer of the UL in the Bárcenas case.